Reefer Peterbilt is looking for a Parts Delivery Driver. This individual must be courteous, friendly, and outgoing. They must strive to provide exceptional customer service to our wholesale customers and vendors. No prior experience is required; however, it is highly preferred.
- Deliver and pick up parts and equipment to customers and vendors in a timely and efficient manner
- Help maintain the professional appearance of the business
- Maintain the basic upkeep of the delivery vehicle including servicing, oil, gas, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have general computer knowledge and the ability to learn the inventory system
- Must be physically able to lift and transport parts
- Must be willing to learn to operate a forklift as needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check
- Competitive wages based on experience and capabilities
- Monday through Friday with possibility of Saturday work schedule
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacation time
- 401K plan with company participation
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for one of our open positions please click the link below.
YOUR DREAM JOB IS A CLICK AWAY.